You might be interested in...
- Fatima Portugal - Coimbra and Central
- A week in Peniche. The Silver Coast Portugal - Coimbra and Central
- Obidos - Video sightseeing tour - Coimbra and Central
- A place I call home. Guia, Pombal, The Silver Coast - Coimbra and Central
- Discovering a charismatic river beach in Central Portugal - Coimbra and Central
There are the cobbled streets lined with cafes and shops, the beautiful river where you can sit with a glass of wine or a coffee and watch the world go by or maybe try one of the many restaurants or cafes for some traditional Portuguese food (many of which have menus in different languages).
The town square with the church of Saint John the baptist taking centre stage, with yet another great collection of cafes and restaurants (Ok you may need to go on a diet after your visit)
Whatever you decide to do or see you will not be disappointed.
Click on the You Tube link to see just how beautiful this city really is Tomar You Tube Link click here
and don't forget Portugalhlidays4u.com has plenty of properties in the area if you decide you want to visit